Tuesday, my friends took me to dinner and a movie. We saw Indiana Jones. It was so good! I love my friends, they have been there for me when I needed them the most!
Jami is such a sweet person. She is ALWAYS smiling and has the cutest laugh. Jami is very caring and nurturing. Jami is a big TEASE! It's fun to tease back and forth with her. Jami is a great listener, I vent to her often.
Kris has an awesome spirit. She is very creative and loads of fun. You can't have a party without her. She is the best cook around, and shares all her talent with everyone! Kris will give the shirt off her back for anyone!
Julee
Julee is a TRUE friend that comes only once in a lifetime. She is very compassionate and relates to people very well. She is a kook, and makes parties fun! Julee is very caring and will go out of her way to make your day better!
I love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment