Hannah's ballet concert was so cute. She was a doll in a music box. Her dance looked just like a mechanical doll. It was so cute. Her teacher does such a good job with these girls. They were all together and looked so dang good. Grandpa Ed and Grandma Nina came to watch. This is Hannah doing ballet postions for the camera. The date on my camera was off. These pics were taken in 2008.




Lydia and Shaylee enjoyed the concert too!
3 comments:
She's too cute! :) I need to take my camera to gymnastics next time, I keep forgetting! Hey - Shanna, if you are reading this, you need to invite me to be able to view your blog! :)
So cute! I love Lydia's hair cut! Can't wait to give her a big hug!
That is too cute!! Hannah looks adorable- I totally need to sign up Charity and Kelly. Hey, sorry it's been so long!! I still have your girls' clothes- I promise :) And I will gte them to you before the end of the world....we do need to hang out soon!!! Nate's gonna be leaving on Thursday, so live will come to a screeching halt about then :) give us a call!!
Post a Comment