Kelly was looking for Shaylee and couldn't find her. He looked everywhere and started to feel a little nervous. He had a feeling to look under her bed. He found her there fast asleep. He picked her up and he asked her what she was doing. She said, "I was playing hide and seek with you."
Shaylee loves our kitten "Cali". She doesn't hold her the best way all the time. Shaylee makes me smile all the time. Some of the things she says and does, is so funny. She doesn't seem like a three year old. She acts more like an 8 year old. When she has friends come over who are older than her, she is still the boss. Her favorite book is "The Gingerbread Man". She has it memorized. She will sing "run run as fast as you can you can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man." When she goes to bed at night I always ask her what the rules are. She says "Don't talk, don't get out of bed, don't jump around or you don't get bottle milk in the morning!" I thought these pictures were so dang cute!
2 comments:
Hi Natalie! I got your blog from Facebook. You have such a cute family! I think your youngest looks just like you! Do you like Eagle Mountain? We've lived in Lehi for almost 6 years. Keep in touch!
That is funny shaylee was hiding the under bed.. my son went through same thing.. LOL.. it scared me for moment whew..
Post a Comment