We went on a field trip with Lydia's school class. I took Hannah and Shaylee with me. We had so much fun. The girls got to go into a pumpkin field and pick their very own pumpkin. We had so much fun and had NO PROBLEMS! I never thought the day would come when I could take all three girls with me somewhere and not want to pull my hair out. Of course, Karen (Lydia's aide and my friend) was there to help.
Shaylee taking her pumpkin home.
The girls with their pumpkins.
Shaylee poking her head through a hole in the hay tunnel.
Hannah poking her head through the hole in the hay tunnel.
Corn box!! So much fun and genius! I want one at my house!
Lydia LOVED corn!
Hannah making a "corn angel"!
Inside the corn maze!
This was so much fun! It wasn't too cold or windy, just a perfect fall day!
4 comments:
Alissa got to do this with her school class too, what a blast for the kids, sound like you guys had fun, that place is awesome:)
I love your pictures! Your girls look like they had so much fun. I love the corn thing. I want to play in it too. :)
Natalie, your girls are so beautiful. I can't believe how big they are! Its good to see how you guys are doing.
Ok, I'm tagging you, see my blog and you'll know what to do:)
Post a Comment