Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

WOW! This morning was strange. Today I was a celebrity make-up artist for Hannah Montana, a zoo keeper for the cutest elephant in the world, I gave flying lessons to a flying unicorn and a pirate stopped by to say "ARRG"! What a morning! This afternoon I know I will see Flash, Nancy Drew, a witch, Tigger, a weird purple fairy women,

This afternoon we get to see the school parade! I love Halloween!
From halloween


From halloween
Hannah Montana! This wig is awesome!

From halloween
This elephant is so cute, but I worry about the trunk looking like um.......

From halloween
Flying unicorn so cute!

From halloween
Davin came over to say "ARGG!"

7 comments:

Lamb Family said...

Love the costumes,
cya in a bit

Jen (momofmandm) said...

Get your head out of the gutter about the trunk. No one was even thinking it until you pointed it out. The girls are so darling. I wish that we could have seen them live.

Christy Hooley said...

they are so stinking cute! Ce'Nedra loved Hannah as Hannah Montana - she said of course, she dressed up as her - cause it's her name!

Krista Neil said...

Super cute, hope you guys had fun:)

Danielle said...

Your girls are so cute. Tell Hannah I LOVE her wig!

Josh and Micah said...

I cant believe how big the girls are! Such cute costumes... i would have thought the same thing about the elephant trunk! haha

Jami said...

I have to say I'm a little partial to the cute little pirate! Thanks for taking the picture!