We knew there was going to be a big snow storm, so we decided to go see family on Christmas Eve. We had fun at Grandma Malene's, opening presents and eating tacos. Then we went to Grandma Nina's opened presents and had steak and shrimp. Then we came home and got ready for Santa!
Hannah wrote him a note telling him that the cookies and hot chocolate were for him. When she woke up, Santa had left her note that said "Thank you." His writing was shaky she noticed, and commented, "I think his handwriting is shaky because of the sugar in all the cookies he eats." That's a realistic answer!!!

SANTA CAME!!!

Hannah Montana and Myley Cyrus!

Kelly's trying not to get hit in the face by his remote control helicopter!

I AM IRON MAN! She loves her iron man jammies and her "Iron Man doll"

Lydia loves her new Boo doll from Monster's INC!

Now Hannah can do hair like Lindsay!

LOVE NEW JAMMIES!
Hannah wrote him a note telling him that the cookies and hot chocolate were for him. When she woke up, Santa had left her note that said "Thank you." His writing was shaky she noticed, and commented, "I think his handwriting is shaky because of the sugar in all the cookies he eats." That's a realistic answer!!!
SANTA CAME!!!
Hannah Montana and Myley Cyrus!
Kelly's trying not to get hit in the face by his remote control helicopter!
I AM IRON MAN! She loves her iron man jammies and her "Iron Man doll"
Lydia loves her new Boo doll from Monster's INC!
Now Hannah can do hair like Lindsay!
LOVE NEW JAMMIES!
3 comments:
That is so awesome that Shaylee loves Iron Man! How cool! Looks like a fun Christmas!
Alissa got a Hannah Montana guitar too, we need to have a rock out party, lol
Your kids are so cute! I'm glad I can "claim" one of them, she's my kid too! :)
Post a Comment