Monday, March 23, 2009

Girls Night Out (Cowboy Theme)

Last month, a bunch of girls from the school wanted to start a GIRLS NIGHT OUT monthly theme. The first theme was a cowboy theme. Lindsey had it at her house. She cooked BBQ chicken and everyone else brought their fav cowboy side dish.

We all had to pick a new "Hick name". Mine was Norma Jean (that was my grandma's name). Then we wore clothes pins and if we called each other by their real name, we got a clothes pin taken away.

Lindsey then gave us a cute and fun scavenger hunt, and then we played "Catch Phrase". It was a whole lot of fun!


"Norma Jean" (Me) I wore Kelly's loaded 357 pistol!!


Cute Valerie!

Kristi and Loretta


Cowgirl Kim


Jami and her awesome belt buckle.


Amy and Katie


Lindsey telling us our clues.


Playing Catch Phrase.


Sweet Abby


Top row: me, Codi, Mary, Sally, Katie, Tammy,and Jami.
Middle row: Kristi, Lindsey, Valerie, Kim and Diane.
Sitting: Karen, Amy, Abby and Loretta.

(Katie was making fun of my Dixie cup! I am a true hick!)

4 comments:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

What a fun idea! I LOVE it!!! It's so hard to have girl time. What a great way to spend time with the gals.

Krista Neil said...

It all comes together, I saw Jami's get-up earlier, way fun to see the rest of "ya-all" lol :)

Sally said...

I love our themed GNO's.

adonis cabaret shows said...

Nice blog article and pics too, it sounds like you had a wonderful time. Those picture frames are beautiful!. Thanks for sharing it. Looking forward to know more about girls nights out.