Lydia loves our dog Maggie. Maggie has some serious ADHD! She gets way too excited and jumps all over the place. Lydia adores her. She laughs at Maggie when the dumb dog will jump up on her and lick her face off! She loves telling her to "sit". The other day we had Lydia try to control her on a leash! It was funny and cute!

Woah girl!
3 comments:
Such cute pictures! I can't believe how big Lydia is getting. You're whole family is growing up so fast!
I'm so not a fan of dogs, doggie lick breath yuk, lol, Lydia looks like she has fun though.
Yeah, I've always wanted a baby girl named Maggie (it was my grandmothers name) but I can't because when I married Luke, his mother had a satan chihuahua with the same name! Dang you people who use people names! What ever happened to Fifi and Fido?! :) Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment