Oh I'm so excited for her! She is doing amazing! I love especially how excited Hannah is...what a wonderful sister! It just makes me cry! What a wonderful family you have! We love you guys!
that is so totally fabulous! I have a special girl too who just turned 5 and is still learning to stand ..she can take steps but doesn't have the balance yet. She is working so hard. I can see your daughter is happy about too.
7 comments:
YAY!! I bet she is so glad to have those casts off too! Glad she is doing so well! I love that Hannah is encouraging her, that is so cute!
Wahoo!! Way to go Lydia!!!
Oh I'm so excited for her! She is doing amazing! I love especially how excited Hannah is...what a wonderful sister! It just makes me cry! What a wonderful family you have! We love you guys!
Wow, she is doing great! What a happy time :)
Ooooh! I am totally crying! I love that girl. What a blessing.
Ohhhh, so exciting. I am sure that was tears of joy for you. I miss you, we are so in need of a get together. We live pretty close by now.
that is so totally fabulous! I have a special girl too who just turned 5 and is still learning to stand ..she can take steps but doesn't have the balance yet. She is working so hard. I can see your daughter is happy about too.
Very very sweet. I love it!
I'll be following you.
Post a Comment