Who can disagree that the Constitution of the United States of America is "hanging by a thread"?
As I have been following the news and what is going on in all braches of government I can see this prophecy come to pass.
The best part of this prophecy in my opionion is that it will be saved! According to Brigham Young: Will the Constitution be destroyed? No: it will be held inviolate by this people; and, as Joseph Smith said, “The time will come when the destiny of the nation will hang upon a single thread. At that critical juncture, this people will step forth and save it from the threatened destruction.” It will be so. (Journal of Discourses, Voulme 7, p. 15)
In a 1972 Ensign Ezra Taft Bensen has recommended a book called Elders of Israel and the Constitution. I would recommend reading it. Also, another great book is The 5000 Year Leap by Cleon Skousn.
1 comment:
You are my new freedom hero! Way to be out there defending our 'God, our relegion,peace our wives( husbands too) and our children" -title of Liberty
Post a Comment