Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hannah's Blog


Hannah was writing in a journal and was really getting into it. I told her that Heavenly Father has commanded us to write in our journals. I wanted to encourage her some more and to help her to start to really think about her writing. So I decided to help her with a blog. Everything is in her own words and she takes her own pictures. Hopefully she will continue to have a love of writing and starting now will only help. Visit her blog at www.hannahjayneclyde.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Krista Neil said...

That is such a good idea, she has done a good job, I had to check it out, very cute:)

Josh and Micah said...

Hannah's blog is so cute!
Did Lindsay start one too?

Danielle said...

What a great idea! Sarah loves the blog but hates writing, maybe I should do the same thing.