1. Kelly and I are going to TRY to stop swearing. I know some of our closer friends are singing Hallelujah! It is such a bad habit and it's starting to catch on to our kids. Not so good.

2. Read the Book of Mormon daily with the family. I am amazed how much this has helped the spirit in our home in the short week we have done this.

3. I want to lose 20 more pounds. I lost 20 in the last couple of months and I want to lose 20 more. I have done this by exercising. I haven't really changed my diet very much. I have made my portions smaller, but I haven't denied myself of anything. I DO NOT do well with deprivation!!

4. Get a BIG huge start on our year supply of food storage. I have a great 52 week plan that is going to help! It tells you what to buy once a week. By the end of the 52 weeks, you have your year supply. I will post it if anyone is interested.

5. Long term goal is to run a marathon! Who knows maybe I can do it in 2009. We'll see. I have been looking at this website for help. http://www.runnersworld.com/channel/0,,s6-238-0-0-0,00.html
That's where I am starting. I am looking for help and support from you all!
3 comments:
Ok the 52 week thing...I'm interested, and after August I can be a good running buddy :)
I love this post! Your pics. were so cute. My friend just told us about "Runner's World" the other day cause we're trying to find good running shoes.
One of these days I'd be interrested in running a 1/2 marathon. I don't think my joints could handle a full. My friend Liz has done 3 so if you have questions.... Good job!
You are awesome! Keep it up!
Post a Comment