Lydia's class took a field trip to the Eagle Mountain Fire Station. We had a great time learning about what the fireman have to wear. We got to go inside the ambulance! Lydia was scared the whole time because she thought that they were going to turn on the sirens. She hates loud noises. They never did thank heavens. She held on to Miss Amy the WHOLE time. Shaylee had a good time though.

Shaylee getting help out of the ambulance.

Shaylee in front of the fire truck.

Lydia holding tight to Miss Amy.

Firefighter telling us about the fire truck.

The Big Red Engine.
He told us what all the gear is for, so the kids wouldn't be scared of a firefighter. They want the kids to be informed so that in case of a fire the kids will not be afraid and hide from a firefighter.
Firefighters aren't scary!
Go to a firefighter for help!
Very intrigued children.
Lydia loves her Miss Amy. (I think Miss Amy loves her too)
3 comments:
Ah, thanks for taking pictures! That was fun! I'm glad Lydia had Miss Amy, but I must say I'm a little jealous! ;)
And thanks for making me tear up when I read about Lydia on the side!
You have to let me know how Lydia's next echo goes. Alissa's preschool class does this, it is so fun!
Wow what a fun activity. Such a good idea to let the kids see how the firefighters look. I have to admit it can be a little scary (even to adults). I hope you all are doing well. Let me know how you're doing.
Cherlelynn
Post a Comment