Sunday, February 1, 2009

CAUTION! Icey Conditons Ahead!

Okay our BRILLIANT contractor designed a PERFECT rain gutter for our house!! Can you hear the sarcasm? I am not sure if I should name names or not. Let me know if you think I should, but it was such a poorly done job and it caused a dangerous situation. This is really out of our control. We try our best to keep ice melt on it, but it doesn't always help.


This is what Jami saw right before she slipped and fell with Daxton in her arms.


This is the last thing our poor pizza boy saw before he fell and cut is hand open.



But Hannah and Bella found it fun and entertaining!




4 comments:

Deedles said...

That's nuts! I bet it is so annoying with all the melting and then freezing we've had.

christa said...

That is so crazy!! That's how our porch was too!! It's a lawsuit waiting to happen!

Krista Neil said...

btw, I've heard of other's having similar rain gutter problems with houses built by the same builder. It really needs to warm up now, I'm sick of the cold.

Sally said...

Oh man! Hopefully you didn't swear! :) I love you!