Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Only one word for this post DENNY'S!

The Lambs, Clouds, and us Clydes decided to go to Denny's before we went to the talent show. Wait stop the show! KELLY decided to go to Denny's. I didn't think we had enough time. What a joke that was!


First of all, I have been a waitress and I know the hard work that it involves.


Now that being said, it was a nightmare dining experience. The company was good though. There were only 2 waitresses and 1 cook. We sat down at 5:30 and got our food at 7:00. My pancakes were cold. The Lambs waited even longer, but we left so we could go to the talent show.


Our waitress was trying her hardest and gave us $5.00 off our bill.







Kelly and Shaylee IT was HIS IDEA!


Randy.


Cute little Daven.


Mom, when's our food coming?


Brian is so hungry he is going into SHOCK!

7 comments:

The Jones :) said...

Gotta love Denny's!! I never have a good experience there...oh well though!! Hey...you're a copy cat...you have the same background as me...it's alright though...KKKKKKKKKKKKK :)

Deedles said...

Dennys! It takes forever everytime I go there especially if you have a big group. But it's always a fun experience.

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Wow! What an experience. I would have starved to death and my children would have caused a riot. Congrats on keeping them off the table and out of the kitchen during your adventure-lol. Half the time we go out I think, "We're all so hungry we'll just go out so it's faster". Unfortunately, most of the time we go out it takes longer than if I would have not been so lazy and actually cooked. Oh well-no dishes right.

Cherlelynn

Jami said...

What a night!! It was quite comical. I wonder just how much extra food that waitress brought out because they kept getting things wrong. I loved the talent show!!!

Lamb Family said...

Looks like Kelly is wearing the same shirt as in your fam picture.

Krista Neil said...

Man that is not fun, we had a similar expeirience at IHOP, so avoid that place too. I'm so impressed with that many hungry kids that you even stayed long enough to get your food :) I'd been to McDonald after 45 min.

Missy said...

Can I just say that anywhere, including the Heber McDonalds sucks with kids!!! Holy cow! But anyway, the pics of your fam are gorgeous!!!!