It was time once again to gather up the cattle from the mountain and bring them home. Kelly was up in the saddle all morning, herding the cows with his one eye horse "Buck Skin". After most of the cows were found and put in the coral, we (the unoffical cowfolk) got to ride the poor worn out horses. The Hull family came with us and we ended up with some BEAUTIFUL pictures. (I MISS WARM WHEATHER)
This horse's name is Yellow. He is an old horse and is great with the kids.
Aren't I so cute on Buck Skin??
2 comments:
How fun! It's been forever since I rode a horse. I miss the warm weather too! I hope spring comes soon!
My Dad's family has horses, and week take them for a week into the uintahs, I took Alissa last year, and after getting over being scared had fun as well, where is this at?
Post a Comment